Lil Wayne rushed to the hospital after fatal seizure.

Three years ago(2013) Lil Wayne opened up about his frequent seizures and revealed that he was epileptic.

“I’m an epileptic, so I’m prone to seizures. I’ve had a bunch of seizures. Y’all just never hear about it. This time it got real bad because I got three of ’em in a row, and on the third one, my heart rate went down to, like, 30%. Basically, I could have died soon. That’s why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself.”


He also made a joke that he hopes they stop when is a hundred and since he is not a ‘hundred’, he got a seizure as he was flying and an emergency landing had to be made for him to be rushed to the hospital.  Although Lil Wayne has never let this disease slow him down and he has having the disease for a while now.

According to sources he recovering at the hospital and will be released soon. He is last tweet was 13 hours ago when he congratulated Sid the Kid and since then, news reached us that he was sick and in the hospital.

Lil Wayne suffered two seizures according to TMZ as he was heading to California from Milwaukee and made an immediate emergency landing in Nebraska. Apparently Wayne stopped drinking Lean because of his epilepsy but was spotted yesterday drinking it in plain sight. After he’s landing Wayne refused medication but was rushed to the hospital. As of now, Wayne is trending No.1 on Twitter in the US and also world wide. All the best may he heal soon.



2 Comments Add yours

  1. Rajab sadiq says:

    We all wish him quick recovery.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s