Indeed Donald Trump is a big name-even though it for all the wrong reasons. He is posturing and pretentious. He is annoyingly ignorant, egotistical and overtly opportunistic. Those words are just a few, that have been used to describe Mr. Trump. He has been involved in many controversial anecdotes that left us asking “Wait, did he just say that?”
Besides his rudely aggressive nature, Donald is unapologetic of all the things he has done and said, even when they are statistically or naturally inaccurate. We could pardon easily all his misdemeanors, but some instances are downright ignorant and unrealistic, For example- saying he will ban Muslims from entering the United States, being a frequent supporter of racism and other inequalities happening around. I am overwhelmed by the consistent incomprehension.
Most of his ideas, do not hold water. Wait, I am neither a republican nor a democratic-as a matter of fact I am not an American. You know it not all Christmas when a foreigner notices some oddities, is it?
Talking about your penis on a live debate sounds hysterical and downright insecure. Everybody has called him out, everbody (except his supporters). Besides his lothario persona, this man is too careless for a billionaire worth seven Billion. If you have gotten a chance to observer the world’s richest man- Bill Gates, he down-to-earth and graciously warm, unlike Trump.
Donald Trump has a very cantankerous way to feed, sooth, and compensate his inflated ego. Making remarks such as “What’s the difference between a wet raccoon and Donald Trump- it does not have seven f**king dollars in the bank” proves that he is an absolute egomaniac. The same formulaic and continuous approach is to his campaigns and speeches.
Here are some of the oddest, inappropriate and blatantly stupid :-
20.“It’s very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I am so good looking.”
Because you have gotten more divorces than your net worth, does not mean you are Ryan Gosling.
19.Inventing a board game, an alcoholic beverage and all other crazy things he has branded with his name.
He is a billionaire,yes but this ideas were idiotic.
18. Threatening to ban Muslims from entering the States and lying some supported the idea.
He actually said that all countries affected by terrorism should be banned from entering the States before being specific (on religious grounds). This would actually mean citizens from France, Kenya, Libya, Nigeria and the rest would not be allowed to go to their dream universities in the United States of America.Yeah, this is bluntly doltish.
17. Making incest-like remarks about her gorgeous daughter Ivanka.
Really, who says they would date their daughter or even comment on the size of their boobs, again downright garbage.
16.Calling women he doesn’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.
Making this sort of jokes is unforgivable and anti-feminist. Wait, the statement in bold is not from my mouth, but a FOX NEWS journalist Megyn Kelly. She even reminded us of a time he told a woman in celebrity apprentice that it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Divorces, insulting women, the incest jokes to his daughter prove one thing- he is a misogynist!
15. Talking about his penis!
Here is what he said after Marco Rubio suggested he has a aWhen you have been invited to the presidential debate, you are supposed to discuss your qualifications, why the American citizens should put you in the ballot- not the size of your sexual paraphernalia Dammit! It’s silly and immature.
13. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man he made a good decision.”
Hmm, I’m shook. Disrespect is on his lips like lipstick.
12. Suing a journalist for calling him a Millionaire not a Billionaire.
OK, we get it. But suing Tim O’Brien for calling you a Millionaire is pretty much an argument relatable to a 5 year old, They don’t hold any water.
11.I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that Im more honest and my women are more beautiful.
How will the beauty of your women help the economy of America? How will it adjust the quality of law and order?
10. If I were running The View, Id fire Rosie ODonnell. I mean, Id look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, Id say Rosie, youre fired.
For the record, Rosie started the dispute by mocking and mimicking him on her show- The View. But his idea that he can own anything and fire anyone is preposterous.
9. An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obamas birth certificate is a fraud”
Trump was determined to ‘expose’ President Obamas birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasnt born in the United States.
8. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.
I know my English but what does that even mean?
7. “The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”
What makes you think women like you?
6. “You know, it really doesnt matter what the media write as long as youve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass. “
Again, the typical objectification of women continues.
5. Defending, and offering to pay bail for racist supporter who threatened a black person’s life.
During one of his rally, a white man attacked a non-violent black man and later said he will have to kill him again if he sees him. What did Trump say, “He is obviously a citizen who loves his country.” A person who loves his country is not racist…
4. “Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back just like we will take America back. No games”
This was a tweet Mr. Trump tweeted after the Brexit vote. What he didn’t know is; Scotland had voted to stay. He finally faced the wrath of the internet. One thing is for sure, he learnt not to tweet what he isn’t sure about.
3. The other candidates they went in, they didnt know the air conditioning didnt work. They sweated like dogs…How are they gonna beat ISIS? I dont think its gonna happen.
How will air conditioning help deal with ISIS, Illogical as it sounds.
2. Killing terrorist’s families and bombing Libya.
Saying you are gonna ‘bomb the sh*t out of them’ is not a great idea simply because of Boko Haram. Again suggesting to kill the family members of terrorists is just as insensitive.
1. Donald Trump wants to build a great Wall on theMexican border.
He thinks it’s a fabulous idea to build a wall to prevent Mexicans to enter The United States because according to him they are ‘dangerous’
So here is exactly what he said: